Friday, March 18, 2011

Another day at Art Dubai

After the crazy opening night on the 15th of March! I decided to go yesterday to explore most of the fair. I had the chance to get some inspirations from great artworks by international artist, as well, had a great relaxing artistic morning!






























I assume the artist was inspired with the concept of abortion



Mustafa Maluka, African artist, is my favorite this year!



Aladdin GARUNOV - From the series "Zikr" 2011




Pan Hwang



A whole area for the Foundation Cartier that was breath taking!


From the inside...




DXB Store 




Enough shopping and back to the fair!.. 







Finally we had a break at the ArtDubai mini cafe!




Playing Om Kilthoom



Art short movies


Finally!! My friend Reem Al Gaith looking fabulous as usual, is rocking her hot C√ČLINE handbag! TDF so bad!! XX

7 comments:

Nicole✗✗ said...

So beautiful!! You captured some great pictures!!

Dubai Abdulla Abulhoul said...

I was fascinated by Mustafa's work! Really enjoyed Art Dubai this year.

Ryan said...

LOVE THE BLOG & OUTFIT
CHEK OUT MY BLOG http://styleinappearance.blogspot.com/
IF YOU LIKE FOLLOW ME AND I WILL FOLLOW YOU TO
HAVE A BLESS DAY

R.M

HessandCo. said...

Thank you Nicole !! :D

Dubai yes it was !

Ryan thank you darling, sure I'll check yours out!

Ahmed said...

Gotta love the pics you posted

Confashion said...

LOVED your blog! :) Very refreshing and informative :)

Chick Flick Journal said...

love her bag and love the Husni and Cherry Blossom